- Location: Eildon, Victoria
- Product code: Goulburn Boatel
Full payment is required to secure your booking.
Weekend stays are a minimum 2 night stay.
The Goulburn is a 4 berth Boatel and comprises 1 room with a double bed and 1 room with 2 single beds
- Standard features of the self contained Boatels include magnificent views from a rear entertainment deck area complete with picnic table and benches, gas BBQ, boat mooring, perimeter fencing, gate access to your moored vessel and a ladder to access the lake waters.
- Fridge, gas stove, dining area, sink, crockery and cutlery, television, heater, couch, shower and toilet make up the standard internal features of the Boatels.
- All linen is supplied
- The Boatels are privately moored on one marina offering easy foreshore access with ample car and boat trailer parking.
Please note minimum stay requirements on the following long weekends:
- Labour day (3 night minimum stay)
- Easter & Good Friday (4 night minimum stay)
- Queen's Birthday (3 night minimum stay)
- AFL Grand final (3 night minimum stay)
- Melbourne Cup (3 night minimum stay)
- Christmas & New Years (5 night minimum stay)
1 May - 30 September // Monday - Thursday $235 per night
1 May - 30 September // Friday - Sunday $245 per night
1 October - 30 April // $295 per night